Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your walk-in contraceptive care in one place: the Moncrief Army Health Clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open Tuesdays, 10 a.m. – noon.
- Education and counseling
- The patient-friendly app: Decide + Be Ready
- Point of Care pregnancy testing
- Initiation and management of oral contraceptives
- Depo-Provera injections and management
- IUD insertion, removal and replacement, including ParaGard, Mirena, Skyla and Kyleena
- Nexplanon insertion, removal and replacement
How It Works
No appointment necessary for the walk-in Contraceptive Clinic. Patients will check in at the ACC front desk on the first floor of MAHC during clinic hours, with the last patient received at 11:40 a.m. Patients must be enrolled beneficiaries at MAHC to receive services.
Follow-up care is provided through the walk-in Contraceptive Care Clinic, as well as through assigned Primary Care Teams in the Integrated Health Medical Home.
Family members of active duty service members and retirees are not currently eligible for patient services at the Walk-In Contraceptive Services Clinic. These beneficiaries should use the following option:
Primary Care teams in the IHMH are also available for patient services through scheduled appointments for contraceptive management. For access to the IHMH
, please use the following:
- The MAHC Appointment Line at 803-751-2273 or 1-877-273-5584.
Beneficiaries can schedule appointments and/or contact their Primary Care Management Teams via electronic message through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.