Appointments & Referrals
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments
COVID Vaccine appointments can now be scheduled online at https://informatics-stage.health.mil/COVAX/
Access Appointing and Readiness Contact Center
Moncrief offers a centralized appointment center staffed with trained professionals who are located on site to assist you with accessing care.
To make an appointment, please call the Moncrief Call Care Center at (803) 751-CARE (2273) or Toll Free: (877) 273-5584
Central Appointments Hours: Monday-Friday 0730-1600/Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays.
To cancel an appointment after hours please call one of the above listed numbers.
Opt-In for Text Message Notifications for Prescriptions
Patients can now choose to be notified of prescriptions via text message. To do this follow these simple steps.
1. Call (803-751-2250)
2. Press 4 to manage your contact preferences.
3. You will be prompted to enter your DOD ID Number (on back of your Common Access Card (CAC)).
4. Press 1 to change how you receive notifications from us.
5. Press 2 to receive text messages.
6. Press 1 to confirm you want notifications by text message.
7. You will then be prompted to return to the main menu or hang up.
You can Opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting back "STOP", "CANCEL", "END", "QUIT" or "UNSUBSCRIBE". By doing so, the patient will no longer receive text reminders from us, and will be receiving a phone call instead.
Referral Management Office
The Referral Center is open from 0730-1615 Monday thru Friday to assist you with referral or authorization issues, call 803-751-2363 for assistance.